We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant & warm atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction & endeavour to provide a safe & secure journey. Please read, understand and accept the below mentioned terms & conditions for your holiday at the time of booking.
- You/Passenger/Guest/client/customer means the person/s in whose name and/or whose behalf the booking is made and/or whose name appears on the booking form, invoices and includes every person availing the services of H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD.
- We/Us/HRT/Holiday Raja Travels refers to H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD.
- Infant means a person below the age of two years.
- Child means a person from the age of two and below the age of twelve years.
- H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. is a Tour Operator. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. do not own / operate or control Hotels, Railways, Cable Cars, Trams, Airlines, Caterers, Restaurants, Places of sightseeing and entertainment like theme parks, Museums, Art galleries, Shopping Malls, Railway, Ferry, Cruise, Coach, Guides, Insurance Providers, all sightseeing attractions companies etc. who are to provide the services to the Client. The terms and conditions specified by those service providers, including their payment schedule, cancellation, refund etc. shall be applicable, in addition to our terms and conditions mentioned herein. The services comprising the tours are provided by independent entities. Although we select reputed suppliers, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. or their staff has no direct control over such services or persons providing such services. HRT cannot be held responsible if the supplier does not provide the contemplated service or there is a defect or deficiency in the services provided by the supplier.
- This brochure is printed several months in advance and H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information during publication. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. reserves unconditional rights to change any brochure information before or after the tour is booked due to occurrence of any event beyond our control.
- The maps used in the brochures are inserted solely for illustrations and are not to the scale. Photographs of meals and sightseeing printed in the brochures / website / advertisements are for reference only and may differ from the actual meals served/ sights seen.
- H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. reserves unconditional rights to change/ alter/ amend the final itineraries, tour prices, departure dates, Sightseeing Attractions, Hotels, Restaurants, Coach Companies, Guide Services and any other tour related service or service provider without any prior notice. If we are aware of these changes sufficiently beforehand, we will definitely inform you in advance, otherwise our tour escort or local representative will inform you of the changes on tour. In case the alternative arrangement or services made are materially superior as compared to the one described, we may charge extra for the same.
- We at HRT are committed to deliver whatever is promised to you, but due to the circumstances beyond our control like heavy traffic, delayed flights, flight cancellations, missed connections, long lines, less day light, bad weather conditions, border or police checks, coach break down, accidents, VIP movement, riots, strikes, extremist attacks, festivals, earth quake, fire, war, volcanic ash, religious rituals, heavy snow fall, airport closure or any other reason whatsoever, if you miss any sightseeing or if you get less time to cover any museum or any sightseeing then HRT is not responsible or liable for the same.
- H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. recommends that, not more than three persons share a room. A triple room is normally of the same size as a double room. In case of triple room, the third bed is usually a roll away bed or folding cot.
- As the client would be out sightseeing most of the time and retire to the room only for the night, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. selects hotels at locations, which give comfort and value for money. Hence depending on the day to day itinerary, the hotel may be confirmed either in the city or away from the city centre. Some hotels do not have air conditioners, room heaters or fans. Double rooms in Europe are comparatively small and single rooms are even smaller. A double room has either a single queen-size bed or two separate beds. If the client requests for a room with queen-size bed, the same would be provided subject to availability as majority of the hotels in Europe have twin bedded rooms. In case of non-availability of room with queen-size bed, a twin bedded-room would be given.
- A child for whom “without bed” charge has been paid would not be entitled to a separate bed in the hotel. In case “with bed” ‘charge has been paid for the child and client decides not to avail such facility whilst on the tour, he would not be entitled to any refund. In case client decides to seek extra bed on tour for the child booked on “without bed basis” then subject to availability, he shall be bound to pay additional amount charge to the concerned Hotel directly.
- In case of a request at the time of booking by the client for preference of nearby or inter connecting or adjoining rooms, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. would take every effort for the same, however as the Hotel management does rooms allocations, hence there is no assurance in this regard.
- The clients / customers will have to abide by the check in and check out times of the Hotels. The guest should themselves manage early arrivals and late departures. (In case of individual travels or in case of direct joining or direct leaving passengers.)
- The average travelling time by coach can be approximately 8 hours a day under normal road conditions. Comfort stops are provided after appropriate intervals having regard to the daily itinerary and therefore, though some of the coaches are equipped with emergency washrooms, such facility can be used only in case of an emergency.
- Smoking, consumption of alcoholic beverages, ice creams, chewing gum and snacks is strictly prohibited on coaches.
- The clients should not leave behind any personal item / property in the coach / car, while disembarking the coach. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of any personal item or any such property either in the coach, car, hotel, any sightseeing place, flight, taxi, cable car, cruise, ferry, train, tram or restaurants under any circumstances.
- No seats are reserved except the first two seats for the tour manager. We find it fair to enforce daily seats rotation. Please adhere to the instructions given by the tour manager in this regard.
- As per the law in many countries, it is mandatory to wear a seat belt in the coach. If the client is not wearing the same, he/she may have to pay a fine to the police / local authorities. Any damage or loss done to you during the travel by coach because you were not wearing a seatbelt is not covered by your travel insurance.
- Any damage caused by you to the coach, car, taxi, hotel, cruise, ferries, trains, restaurants for any reason whatsoever, will be paid for by you to the respective service provider. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. will not be liable for the same.
- Meals provided by Restaurants / Hotels are as per menu. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD., however reserves the right to change the meal arrangement, if circumstances make it necessary to do so.
- H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. cannot assure special meal or diet for the Client/Customer. If the Client misses or refrains from availing any meal arranged by H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. due to any reasons whatsoever, there would be no refund, for the same.
- The Client/Customer travelling by Air would be subject to the Airline restrictions or limitations on baggage weight/ size / number. As porterage is not included in the tour price and due to limited space for luggage in the coach, it is recommended that the Client should carry one single suitcase per person, preferably with wheels for sake of convenience. Airline may charge extra for bags more than specific weight. Such additional charges will be borne directly by client / customer.
- All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the Client/Customer. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. shall not be liable for the loss or the delay or theft or damage of baggage by Trains / Airline / Hotel/ Cruise/ Coach/ Coach driver/ Porters or any other carrier or service provider.
- It is strongly advised to Clients / Customers not to carry any valuables on tour. However, if the Client carries any valuables, the same should be in his / her custody all the time or may be kept in the safe deposit lockers, that are commonly made available in most of the Hotels. However, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. will not be responsible for loss of valuables or for making good any such loss.
- Tipping is customary (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary or pricing) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, guides etc.) your tour manager may guide you in this regard.
- Your passport is the official document that is mandatory for every Client/ Customer to travel abroad. The customer should ensure that passport is valid at least six months after their arrival back in India. Customer should also ensure that, their passports have sufficient blank pages for obtaining the required visas. In case you are obtaining visa, please ensure that your passport is issued not more than ten years ago and that your passport has the correct date of birth, photo, sex, address and the printed passport number matches with the perforated passport number. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the passport is not damaged or stained.
- In case of loss/ theft/ damage of passport while on tour, all expenses like Airfare, Hotel accommodation, transportation, meals or any other such or similar expenses along with costs incurred towards issuance of the new duplicate passport or emergency departure card or any other required documentation is the sole responsibility of the Client and will be borne by the Client themselves. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. will not be responsible/ liable for the same.
- It is entirely the responsibility of the Client or Customer to arrange, provide and carry on tour valid travel documents including passport with necessary valid Visas and immigration clearance (if applicable), sufficient Foreign exchange, confirmed Air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances, inoculations/ vaccination certificates as the case may be to be able to travel as per the tour itinerary.
- It is the Client’s/ Customer’s responsibility to collect in time the necessary travel documents submitted to H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. from its registered office.
- Though the Airline tickets for the Client/ Customer issued for the particular sector may have confirmed status, but due to over booking of seats, flights getting delayed / postponed / cancelled due to technical problems or any other reasons whatsoever, the airline may offload any passengers and accommodate him/her on a subsequent flight for which H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. will not be responsible or liable. Also due to this if Client/ Customer misses his or her connecting flights or any sightseeing then HRT will not be responsible or liable for the same.
- If a Client/customer on any tour wants to start or return on a different date/ time / airline other than those selected by H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. for the tour, it shall be solely the responsibility of that Client to purchase Air tickets on their own and H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. will not be responsible or liable to refund airfare amount taken as a part of the tour package. It is a sole responsibility of every client / customer to reconfirm his / her Air tickets 72 hours prior to the date of departure and make his or her own arrangement to reach the hotel from airport and to reach the airport from hotel.
- It may be noted that the tour cost does not include the insurance premium (unless mentioned otherwise), and that the clients shall have to acquire the same at their cost.
- The settlement of the insurance claim is solely at the discretion of the insurance company. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. cannot influence the decision on the same.
- As insurance is a contract between the insurance agent and client, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. is not liable towards any claim or rejection of claim arising out of such contract. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. is not liable to pay for any service other than that mentioned in tour itinerary and agreed upon by both parties.
- It is the sole responsibility of every Client/ Customer to provide mandatory and required documents for the visa process to be completed in time. The customer / client should ensure that they submit the relevant documents and photographs within the stipulated time to H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. at the time of booking of the tour. Any additional information, details and documents if required, should be made available to H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. HRT would not be responsible in any way in case, any clerical error regarding names, attachment of wrong photographs, validity, duration, type of visa (single / multiple entry) occurs in the consulate / embassy / competent authority. That Client/ customer is fully responsible to check the visas, their validity, duration, details and the correctness thereof. In the event the application for the visa made by Client/ customer is rejected by the concerned embassy or authorities due to inadequate supply of documents furnished by the applicant or due to any other reason whatsoever in that situation H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. shall not be liable or responsible for the same.
- There would be no refund if any client / customer is unable to travel due to the rejection of visa by the concerned embassy / consulate / concerned authorities. In such cases the non-refundable amount paid by Client/customer shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be entertained for the same. If the passports are required to be sent for visas or POE to different cities, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. would send the passports through a reputed courier company. In case of loss or delay of the passport arising out of such transmission, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD., would not be responsible to compensate the passport holder for any loss whatsoever.
- In the event that a Client is unable to travel on the tour originally booked by him, due to rejection or delay in getting visa/s by concerned competent authority then H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. may in its discretion offer such client an option to postpone his tour to other available dates or transfer his tour to any other tour. In such case cancelation from originally booked tour and the transfer fee for the transfer of tour shall apply. In case the Client declines the offer, the cancelation schedule shall apply.
- That the clients / customers are requested to check the validity and duration of their visas. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. is not responsible or liable for any losses incurred to the client due to wrong validity or wrong duration of visas given by competent authorities.
- If any visa is rejected due to non-submission of required documents in line with the norms of competent authorities, then the booking amount of the tour stands forfeited.
- In case visas are to be obtained by H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. for the client’s / customer’s behalf, it is the individual responsibility of the client / customer to pay the visa fee at actual. If the amounts spent for visas including administrative charges exceeds such amount in such situation, the client / customer has to pay the difference.
- Unless H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. receives the full payment, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. shall not be liable to process the booking/ obtain visas for the Client/ Customer. It is convenient to have the visa applications made to the concerned consulates / authorities through H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. for certain visas including the visas for USA, U.K. and certain Schengen countries.
- As granting or rejection of visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments / authorities, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay / denied or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from.
- The cost of processing visas is not included in the tour price of customer/ Client unless mentioned otherwise. The visa fee when prescribed includes the actual visa charge, Cost of processing fees, the professional charges of H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. and overheads. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. shall be paid by customer/client. There would be no refund if anyone is unable to travel due to any reason whatsoever. In such cases, the non-refundable booking amount paid by client/ customer shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same and the cancellation schedule of H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. shall be applied in addition as applicable.
- Tours specified in the brochure will be operational subject to minimum of 35 paying participants. If the participation is below the minimum prescribed, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. reserves the right to amend, vary, alter, amalgamate or cancel a tour without incurring any liabilities to pay any compensation to client. If HRT decides to operate the tour with participation below minimum stipulated then H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. reserves the right to collect additional pro-rata amount. If the tour participation is below the minimum prescribed, the clients / customers are required to travel as individual travellers and in such case, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. reserves the right to collect the additional pro-rata amount. Passenger/s travelling as individual travellers in such case will not be provided certain services including that of tour escorts, group activities and the passengers must travel with some amendments such as seat in coach (SIC basis) Airport transfers which are available at fixed time etc.
- The drivers are bound by restrictions concerning maximum driving hours per day and per week, and the itineraries are planned having regard to the same. It is therefore, essential that the itineraries, schedules and timings be strictly adhered to by the clients so as to ensure that all the services can be duly provided. If the client misses any service due to not being punctual, there would be no refund for the same.
- The booking amount just insures a seat / participation in the tour but does not entitle the client to any services such as air tickets, visa, hotel accommodation, until full payment is received by H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD.
- The full payment must be received in accordancewith the procedure laid down. If not received in time, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. reserves the right to charge 2% interest on the balance amount or cancel the booking leading to retaining the booking amount and applying cancellation charges as mentioned herein.
- The Tour Manager / Local guides /SIC services have unconditional rights, while on tour to leave any client / customer if he / she is not present at a given time and at a given place. In such cases HRT is not responsible or liable to pay any compensation to the client / customer for any missed sightseeing or flight or train or meals or anything else.
- The prices quoted on website / brochure of H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of publishing of the website / advertisements. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. reserves the right to amend the published prices on its website / advertisement and to charge accordingly in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, special/high season surcharge levied by the suppliers, hike in the tax structure by Govt., hike of airline Irail charges before the date of departure. All such increases in price must be paid to H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. in full before the departure of the tour.
- Tour Price is based on departure from Mumbai unless specifically mentioned otherwise. Passengers boarding flights from other places will have to pay the entire airfare and bear any additional expenses like airport transfers, hotel stay, etc.
- H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. has the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any offers without any prior intimation. The offer if any, is valid for a limited period only. The offer given to clients / customers will be at the sole discretion of H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. and may vary from Client to Client and for booking done on different dates of the same tour.
- H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. has the right at any time to Amend, alter, vary or withdraw the offer given if the minimum registration amount is not paid at the time of booking or if the cheque given by the Client is dishonoured. In case of a dishonoured cheque, HRT will charge Rs.300/- extra to the client / customer.
- Single passengers must pay single occupancy charges if a suitable partner for twin I triple occupancy is not available.
- H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. will try and find a partner for a single traveller but H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. does not guarantee the same. In case if H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. does not find a partner for single traveller then this single traveller will have to pay the single occupancy charges as mentioned in the pricing structure of H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. or adjust himself / herself in a triple room.
- Payment of Euros or any foreign currency to be calculated on the prevailing rate of exchange from that foreign exchange component to INR on the day of payment to H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD.
- It is entirely the Client’s responsibility to check the Tickets / Visas/ Insurance Policies carefully and to let H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. know immediately in the event of any error.
- It is mandatory that the Client should avail the foreign exchange component of the tour cost from H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. under his Basic Travel Quota entitlement. The Client / s have to pay the total tour cost component in Indian Rupees by way of a demand draft in favour of H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. The Client would submit his I her request on a pre-printed Basic Travel Quota Form, which has to be completed and signed by him / her. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. would forward the said form to the Authorized Dealer / Full Fledged Money Changer to release the amount of required foreign exchange to H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. for the cost of the tour as a part of the Basic Travel Quota of the Client.
- Under the present guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India, all residents holding Indian passports are entitled to avail an amount as per norms laid down by RBI from time to time.
- If the Client wishes to travel by buying his or her own Air Tickets, he/she must provide us with correct travel details. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. does not take the responsibility of any deviation or alteration in the plan arising due to change in group’s Airline schedule. The Client wishing to change the date of their return journey after departure shall have to pay the change fee, directly to the airline, subject to availability of seats in the same booking class. This fee depends upon the airline and the class of booking.
- If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Marjeure or Vis Marjeure, H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. shall not be responsible to give any refund to the Client.
- As we book services in advance and are bound to honour the commitments with respect to payment to the suppliers, cancellation of the tour attracts certain charges as mentioned hereunder:
If the client wants to cancel the tour, he/she must intimate H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. in writing or on mail to us at our office address on working days within office time. If one or more persons have signed the booking form for themselves and for others mentioned in the form, communication signed by such signatories would be treated as valid communication and shall commence only from the time the written request reaches the H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. office on working days within office time. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply.
WHEN A CANCELLATION IS MADE
CANCELLATION CHARGES PER PERSON
Clear 45 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the tour.
Clear 44 to 30 working days prior to the date of departure of the tour.
70% of the tour cost
Clear 29 to 16 working days prior to the date of departure of the tour.
80% of the tour cost
Less than 15 clear working days prior to the date of departure of the tour.
100% of the tour cost
If the client does not show up on the tour
100% of the tour cost
In addition to above, in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the amount spent by H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. on visas, travel insurance, POE, Air tickets including administrative charges would be payable by the client. If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceeds the amount paid by the client, the balance amount would be payable by the client.
- In case of death of any client / customer after booking the tour and before the date of departure of the tour, the legal heir of the client / customer needs to submit the death certificate of the client / customer to H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. along with letter of cancellation of the tour. The cancellation policy as mentioned above will be applicable in the event of death as well. The person claiming the refund for the tour booked by the now deceased client / customer has to prove by showing original document like the death will of the deceased client / customer. Refund if any will be given only to the legal heir of the deceased, by an account payee cheque, as per the cancellation policy.
- It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, airlines and train booking/reservation, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever.
- HRT reserves the right of sending messages on your mobile phones to update you for various reasons like payments, visas, flights or similar.
- A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour will be treated as cancellation on the booked tour and a fresh booking on the other tour. All cancellation charges stated herein will apply. Tour price during the time of the fresh booking will be applicable.
- H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the Client due to reasons beyond the control of H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. (Force Majeure / Vis Majeure). H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Client in case of;
- Any loss of life, limb or property, sickness delay, discomfort, additional expenses incurred by the client, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind suffered by client howsoever cause arising out of any act, omission, default of any independent contractor or by any servant or agent employed by the independent contractor or third person who may be engaged or concern in the provision of accommodation, meals, transportation, entertainment, refreshment or any other service comprising the tour package.
- Temporary or permanent loss / damage to baggage / personal effects howsoever caused, which also includes willful negligence on the part of any person.
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets or cancellation or change of route or delay of flight or any other reason whatsoever.
- Any change in flight schedule or cancellation Idelays of tour due to airlines going bankrupt, technical problem in aircraft, airline staff being on strike, airport closure, war, political or religious unrest, epidemics, meals not being served, any overstay expenses due to delay or changes in air, bus, ship, train or cancellation of special bogie or other services. Due to sickness, weather, earthquake, riots, fire, any natural calamities, any activities of nature, any extremist activities, or any other causes whatsoever and under such / similar situation arising on tour, any expenses incurred towards the hotel accommodations, meals, transfers, medicines, porterage and anything else of clients / customers will be borne by the Clients/customers themselves.
- Sightseeing missed or / and the program being curtailed after commencement of the tour and before the due period due to any unavoidable circumstances and any reasons beyond our control such as political causes natural calamity, monument under renovation, heavy rush at sightseeing places, public or national holidays, road traffic, congestion etc. All such loss/ expenses will be borne by the Client.
- If a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever, his booking shall be treated as ‘no show’ on the tour and 100% cancellation charges would be levied. If a client avails pre-tour services or part thereof on the air ticket (cost of which is included in the main tour cost) but failed to join the tour at an appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre-tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as ‘no show’ and there would be no refund whatsoever for any unutilized or main tour services.
- The custody and responsibility of passport, air tickets, all valuables and luggage will be with the individual client / customer. If it is lost, he/she has to bear all the expenses to get duplicate travel document/ s or duplicate air ticket/s. The tour leader will be available for your guidance only on group departures but it will not be mandatory for him/her to accompany the passenger/s for visits to Embassy / Police Station / Airline office / Hospital and so on. All expenses to get duplicate documents including fees and transport charges will be paid by the concerned Client. H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. cannot be held liable for incidents beyond its control. Any claims for accident, medical problems suffered during the tour, theft, personal liability etc. will not be entertained.
- Any dispute, controversy, or claim by or among the parties hereto arising out of or relating to or in connection with the transactions contemplated hereby or regarding tours, booking, including, without limitation, under this agreement or the organizational Documents, or the breach, termination or thereof (a “Dispute”) shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration rules of The Arbitration and conciliation Act,1996, except as modified therein. That in the event of a dispute or difference between the parties, the territory jurisdiction or place shall vest in court/forum / tribunal in Pune alone having jurisdiction to decide the said matter or dispute.
- The Client would have to strictly follow the Tour Program and return to India as per the validity of the air ticket. There shall be no refund, if the Client fails to join at the commencement of the tour, or joins the tour later or leaves the tour before completion. It be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reach the place of commencement of the tour and register with the representative of H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. at the appointed place, date and time. The Client/s who do not travel throughout the tour shall under no circumstances be entitled to any refund. In case a Client along with his companions is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including injury, illness, death or loss of passport or any travel documents in such or similar cases, no claim shall be entertained for refund of money paid for unutilized services.
- The client’s signature on the booking form and / or paying the booking amount to HRT proves the client’s acceptance in totality of the terms and conditions contained herein. In case of one or more but not all passengers signing the booking form, it shall be deemed that the others whose name / s are mentioned in the booking form have duly authorized the client who has signed such a booking form on their behalf to accept such terms and conditions mentioned herein in totality.
- Each and every client booked on the tour of H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. has to inform H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. about their own pre-existing disease /s if any at the time of booking the tour. Failing which it may have an adverse effect on his / her travel insurance policy.
- H.R. HOLIDAY RAJA TRAVELS PVT. LTD. reserves the right to publish the Client’s photograph or a group photographs taken during the tour on their website or brochures.
- Tours are subject to RBI / Government of India approval.
- Closed groups I Jain special tour / any group having less than 30 passengers will be merged with any other available tour, which will subsequently lead to a change in itinerary and other program.